Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 13 "smart blur"?
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:03:57 -0800

Hi Mark, No it wasn't adjusted in PS at all.  I have a cheap flatbed
scanner that has a cheap film scanner adapter and it gives mixed results
at best.  I have not seen this neg printed (but I will soon) so what
your seeing is unintentional and possibly a result of an inferior
scanner?  Or just you :-).

I have a friend w/ dedicated film scanner... I will scan it with his and
see if there is a difference.  /matt