Subject: Re: [Leica] Scotch and Leica What a combination! ;-)
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 08:38:53 -0700

Douglas Cooper wrote:

> serious devotees of the double-stroke M3 and the Canon 50/1.4 LTM.<<<

Douglas me old son, ;-)

Lagavullin it is lad, whether double stroke M3's or M6s' by the dozen.

Now folks I just couldn't be left out of this topic. As many of you know I'm
a great believer of  Leicas and single malt scotches and have frequently
been taken to task for starting a  "double L thread, Leica & Lagavullin" on
previous occasions! :-)

However, my good fortune is I didn't start this one, therefore I can make a
minor contribution without being taken to task. ( I hope.) So once again I
hold my glass of Lagavullin on high to all the Leica loving Lagavullin folks
of the family! ;-)

Leica's away for a good days picture taking! ;-)  Off you go! :-) :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant