Subject: Re: [Leica] Scotch and Leica What a combination! ;-)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 14:49:47 -0400

At 01:48 PM 4/3/2001 -0400, Dan Post wrote:

>I also like a mixture called Balkan
>Sobranie- a rather robust mixture with a stout body, and a smoky aroma from
>the yenyje tobacco.

Balkan Sobranie is too mild for my taste, so I generally smoke a somewhat
stronger Milan Brothers blend.  Guaranteed to clean out entire city blocks.
 My office is relatively close to two hospitals, and they had to rework the
HVAC systems in both, lest my fumes be tangible inside their aedifices.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Scotch and Leica What a combination! ;-))