Subject: Re: [Leica] Scotch and Leica
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:39:02 EDT

The Alter Curmudgeon rises to warn the Curmudgeon that he is treading
perilously close to an actionable violation of list members' constitutional
first amendment rights of free speech and association in combination with an
anti-trust conspiracy violation. Treacly indeed. While, as one list member
knows, the Speyside Cardhu is my current favorite, has anyone tasted the
Macallan 18 year Gran Reserva? I received 750cl from a friend at a big
birthday party she who must be obeyed gave me two months ago. A very
interesting bit of treacle.     LaK 9