Subject: Re: [Leica] .....OT....Lobsters
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:21:23 EDT

B.D.

One of the most cherished memories of my young adulthood was visiting, with a
beautiful young Frenchwoman of my acquaintenance, Bailey Island (I recognize
that this is so far south as almost to be disqualified as a part of Maine,
rather being a part of the stem of NH or even in MA). The cafe on the dock
where I saw the fishermen bring in a 700 lb tuna, sold boiled lobsters you
selected from the seawater vat, with fries, @ 95c each or $1.25 with drawn
butter. Shows you what an old f-rt I have become.   LaK 9