Subject: [Leica] B+W tripping
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:20:16 -0700

OK, after a few years of having my film mangled by a commercial Pro lab, I
am doing it myself again.  Based upon Erwin's statements about film types
and Leica Lens Resolution, I have selected TMax-100 and TMax RS developer.
The first results require me to finish the jug of D76 and HP5+, but I am
going to take my next trip with only :M6: 15/4.5; 35/2 ASPH; 50/2; and
90/2.8.  And 30 rolls of TMax100 film.....

I have really enjoyed the Sites that some of you have shown off, especially
the more remote places.  They have been very interesting.  Now it is time to
try it out for myself.....

Oh, and my wife is bringing her Digilux for those more colorful places......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net