Subject: [Leica] the larval stages of gen-x leicaslacking!
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 01:55:03 -0400 (EDT)

all this talk of grammer reminded me of a photo-story i did in 1995, sort
of stale out of college -- i just looked at it again, not so bad a story
and some nice photographs with it, though i did it in the days when
everybody was connecting with a 2400 baud modem, so the pictures are
pretty small by today's standards, but i think you'll enjoy it. and see if
you can guess what kind of camera i used:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/writing/wish/

the ancient greeks, we learn, had an optative for unfulillable wish,
something that you wish would happen but that is impossible. it seemed so
poignient to me at the time that gen-x was still seeking out some sense of
definition. heck, this could be the very genesis of my gen-x
leicaslacking!

kc

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] First F100 disaster)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: First F100 disaster)