Subject: [Leica] Re: First F100 disaster
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:00:42 -0700

I think it is pretty pathetic that some folks have nothing better to do,
either professionally or in their private life, than spend their time
using, then trashing with major expletives, another product on a LEICA list.

Which doesn't mean I haven't on occasion said something off-list to someone
that I wouldn't repeat on list, or cringed over when I accidentally posted
it to the list, but...

Jim

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: First F100 disaster)