Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop! The Leica of...
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 12:34:31 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Johnny Deadman wrote:
>
> > Photoshop isn't hard. It's no harder than you Leica.
><Snip>
>
> BTW, I'm not suggesting that it isn't worth the effort, just pointing
> out that there really is a great deal of effort involved in begining to
> master the program...
>
> B. D.

B.D. has a point Johnny D.! Photoshop is very much the antithesis of Leica M use.

	Leica: 3 controls but which require an intense mastery. Forethought and planning.

	Photoshop: 3 billion controls only the smallest percent of which you'll ever
hear of let along know how to do let alone master. Figuring it out as you go along.

Mark Rabiner D.

Portland, Oregon
USA
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/