Subject: RE: [Leica] Will Glue Sniffing Hurt Film?
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:41:18 -0400

Sounds like a question for Jim Marshal.

	Buzz Hausner

- -----Original Message-----
From: Robert D. Baron [mailto:rbaron@concentric.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 1:05 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] Will Glue Sniffing Hurt Film?

I just bought (via mail order) a new Domke F803 bag to carry around an
M6 or two (thus on topic).  It arrived and is sitting in my office.  I
also ordered some film which is now sitting in the bag.

The bag is giving off that 'new bag smell' which I believe to be fumes
from the glue used in its construction.  It is _really_ strong.

Can this hurt the film?  It's sure bothering me.

- --Bob

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Will Glue Sniffing Hurt Film?)