Subject: Re: [Leica] Will Glue Sniffing Hurt Film?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 14:20:27 -0700

Buzz Hausner wrote:

> Sounds like a question for Jim Marshal.
>
>         Buzz Hausner

I will say that after his slide show was over and was taking questions i
un-velcroed my Domke F-5XB Shoulder & Belt Bag and the Velcro make a sound which
filled the small room. RIIIIPPP!
I've tried making the velco less Velcro-like by sitting in front of the
television set and repeatingLY Velcroing it.
To no avail.
Velcro: you gotta love it you gotta hate it.

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon
USA
http://www.rabiner.cncoffice.com/