Subject: [Leica] OT- help for travels in France, Italy and Czech Rep
From: Adi Soon <adisoon@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 02:07:31 +0800

Hi,

I'm a student from Singapore and was will be going to Europe in June/July.
I am looking for budget accommodations in France, Italy and Czech Rep
specifically for Paris, Marseilles, Rome, Venice, Florence and Prague. I've
been confused at the maze of options and would appreciate any help or
advice on this from anyone. I will be travelling with one other person.
Thanks for your time.

To keep this on topic, I use a Leica M6 with a 35mm Summicron. Have a look
at my photography at

http://members.xoom.com/hamletpo
http://www.geocities.com/leicanut

Adi Soon