Subject: Re: [Leica] Light leaks on Leica IIIc (380xxx) - Part II
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 20:52:11 -0500

I have a IIIcK 391114 that had a light leak inside the camera.
The negatives were showing a light streak from the top corner
to the bottom corner. After 3 repair shops, Kinderman Camera fixed the
problem--- a leak in the bottom of the film winding knob. I would have never
guessed that one.

chris williams