Subject: [Leica] Re: our obligation to pinholeday.org
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 07:49:23 -0700

At 09:27 AM 4/9/01 -0400, cassidy@netaxs.com wrote:
>okay, i read the web page and i realize that we are OBLIGATED to show
>those yutzes at www.pinholday.org that a $2,000 pinhole camera kicks the
>butt of a pinhole made out of a quaker oats box. i'm in. who else is in?
>let's do get a big showing from the LUG.
>
>k "my pinhole is bigger than yours" c

The problem with pinhole photography, other than the fact that it produces
pinhole photographs, is that someone might see your pinhole photograph and
see your name with it as well. You will forever more be branded as a
pinhead. Your business will fail, your banks will call in their loans, your
car will quit, your dog will leave, I won't mention anything about your
wife or girlfriend. A lifetime of misery will set in. All because you
displayed a pinhole photograph with your name on it.

Use protection, make a pair of glasses out of two UV filters then always
wear them, and use an alias. I'll use the alias "Kyle Cassidy" as it sounds
like a name no one could possible have.

;-)

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: our obligation to pinholeday.org)