Subject: Re: [Leica] PHSNE (was: First MELUG Meeting)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 20:07:29 -0400

"Michael E. Bérubé" wrote:

> At 01:57 PM 4/9/01 -0400, Jim asked of meeting at PHSNE in Waltham:
> >Which day and where?
>
> I'll be attending on Saturday the 21st this spring. It's almost a 3 hour
> drive, but I'll endeavor to be there when the doors open to the public at
> 10am. I imagine that everyone else will want to shop around a bit too so
> does noon for coffee at the front doors (between the two stairwells that
> head up to the gymnasium) sound cool for everyone? (Don't forget your
> stamp/ticket or you'll pay twice to get back in.)
>
> I'll be the one with the F6 bag and beat up IIIc. :)
>
> Seriously we should all wear something for ID purposes or something. I
> would be cool to know another LUGger on site. Anyone know the Super Secret
> Solms passgrip?
>
> Carpe Luminem,
> Michael

It's an extended hand holding an empty wallet! ;-)

I'll probably be there too, not that I can afford to buy anything more
than the admission ticket...I'll be the tallish bearded bald guy wearing
a red MIT cap...(I know, I know.....)

B. D.

Message from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] PHSNE (was: First MELUG Meeting))