Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 17:54:22 +0100

My Tri-Elmar arrived this afternoon, can't wait to try it tomorrow - just
hope the weather here in Manchester improves :-)

The booklet that comes with the lens is littered with spelling mistakes in
the English section at least, Leica can't have used an English spell checker
never mind an English speaker. Also the page numbers at the front if the
booklet don't correspond to the sections in the booklet. Still if the lens
is as good as I hope this will be totally immaterial!

Steve Unsworth