Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 14:21:42 EDT

Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 09/04/01 19:00:25 Paris, Madrid (heure d'=E9t=E9)=
,=20
mail@steveunsworth.co.uk a =E9crit :

<< My Tri-Elmar arrived this afternoon, can't wait to try it tomorrow - just
 hope the weather here in Manchester improves :-)
=20
 The booklet that comes with the lens is littered with spelling mistakes in
 the English section at least, Leica can't have used an English spell checke=
 never mind an English speaker. Also the page numbers at the front if the
 booklet don't correspond to the sections in the booklet. Still if the lens
 is as good as I hope this will be totally immaterial!
=20
 Steve Unsworth

On the description you make of the booklet , it seems that you=20
are now the owner of a pale russian copy !

But anyway , only the results are important .
Just kidding and good shots=20

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE