Subject: [Leica] Cambridge LUG meet
From: "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 17:08:12 +0200

Got back to S[pain this morning and I thought I'd drop a note to say thanks
to Harold and Frank for a great Leica meet. The next time anyone gets
precious about caring for \leicas, get Harold to tell you stories of taking
Ms down a coal mine, and as for the 'what cleaning method... etc' thread, I
think harold wins with a sweat-and-coaldust grimed t-shirt! I think he said
he was getting his Ms strippeed and serviced every week or so!
It is always great to chat leica with Frank. Anything you want to know , he
not only has used it, but he probably has it (I've still not seen his MPs
though!).

Sorry I didn't get time in London - I was only there for one night (missed
the train and ended up sleeping in Victoria bus station - THAT would have
been a good shoot)

Julian
Julian Thomas
Bruc 168-6-1