Subject: Re: [Leica] Cambridge LUG meet
From: "Harold Gess" <Harold.Gess@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:20:01 +0100

Hi Julian

Great to hear you are safely back in Spain. Very nice to meet with you and
talk about all things Leica. Are you going on the assignment to the middle
east?

Yes, I think I have done some very scary things to Leicas but they are made
to be used and so use them I do!!!

Best wishes

Harold

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <julianthomas@terra.es> (Re: [Leica] Cambridge LUG meet)