Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicoid Digital.....
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 02:32:43 +0100

apbbeijing wrote:

"As I understand it all good digital SLR cameras require distance
information for accurate real time TTL flash exposure which is something
Nikon D lenses and Canon EF lenses for example provide: no current Leica
lenses do."

What I know of the R8 and its lenses can be written on a pinhead, but isn't
this what the ROM in the ROM lenses does? I know I was told it was, of
course it's entirely possible that the person who told me this spoke with a
forked bottom...

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

Wapingapo fahali wawili, ziumiazo ni nyasi

Replies: Reply from Andrew Schroter <schroter@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] Leico .. & New Topic Macro Flash)