Subject: [Leica] Leica R
From: Robert Burgess <bobburgess@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:53:12 -0400

I am a photographer and use Canon EOS system.  I was curious of the
advantages, if any, to also using a Leica R system for personal color work.
I use the M system frequently but long for similar quality in SLR glass.

Anyone with R experience who could offer advice would be appreciated.

Which body?  I like to throw things to "Matrix" type metering when
convenient..R7 ? R6.2? R8?

Reliability - is it a factor?

Many thanks for taking the time to send your insight my way.

I can be reached at
 bobburgess@earthlink.net

Thanks again.

www,rburgessphoto.com