Subject: [Leica] re: hopelessly behind
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:39:33 EDT

I think you win the prize Tina -- I was feeling bad because I have a couple
rolls of stereo viewmaster shots from two years ago I haven't mounted yet,
and I'm a few rolls behind on other stuff too. But then again, I'm more a
"roll or two a week" kind of guy, not shooting it wholesale as you apparently
are.

stop shooting? You kidding?

ctrentelman
ogden, utah