Subject: [Leica] leica vs medium format
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 10:00:59 EST

Buy it, never sell it, learn to love it.

Leica is a marvelous camera for press-type work, fast moving action, street
shooting, whatever.

The Rollei is an equally marvelous camera for more comtemplative work, those
times you want to go out and plan Ansel Adams. It is unparalleled in
construction, optical quality and reliability. There is no conflict, the
cameras are used for completely different types of shooting-- people who say
it is hard to follow action with a rollei should be using their leica for
that anyway.

And the final prints from a Rollei even if shot on Tri-X film, will blow your
mind.

ctrentelman
owns both, loves both
utah