Subject: Re: [Leica] TMax 100... and Leica glass
From: "John" <e.brackenbury@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:15:13 +0200

- ----- Original Message -----
From: <V8PWR@aol.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 10:41 AM

Dans un courrier daté du 15/04/01 02:30:00 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
dstate1@hotmail.com a écrit :

<< Try TMAX100 with xtol...it is amazing stuff.  I shoot at 64 asa and
develope
 per the rec times.  The result is wonderful.  Complete shadow detail and no
 blown highlights.

 Best wishes
 Dan States >>
About XTOL ? can you tell me what brand is that ?
I can't find it in my area.
Thanks

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE

XTOL is a Kodak Product

See:
http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/global/en/professional/webCatalog.pl;$sessionid$3OCDPWAAAG4DPQHIO2SHWGA?cc=US&lc=en&product=XTOL+Developer,+KODAK

Or go to Kodak.com/go/professional and search for Xtol.

Only one bad point.  It only comes in powder form.

John