Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Thanks
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 14:52:40 EDT

John:

In the other part of my life I write verse. William Butler is the only other
writer-member of my personal pantheon, along with Will Shakespeare. I have
the autograph Variorum Edition and several other firsts. That by way of
background, for the Song of the Wandering Aengus *is* my first choice among
Yeats' works. Again, sincere condolences.      Seth