Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Medium format camera for a Leica user?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:42:56 -0700

At 07:49 PM 4/16/01 -0700, leica@rakitzis.com wrote:
>I guess the best thing you can say is that Austin has given us another
>tasteful demo of his personality in record time. 0 to 60 in 5 seconds,
>so to speak.
>
>Now if we can all agree to kill this thread right now, we'll all be
>ahead of the game!
>
>Byron.

He is back in action. Arguing every nuance of every syllable and not waking
up to the fact that everyone is sick of hearing every firing of every
neuron in that pit bull brain.

But all this pleading does nothing but stir the pot and add chum to the
water. The smell of blood excites a feeding frenzy.

Thank Qualcomm for filters. Austin filters and derivatives now activated.

Warp speed ahead Mr. Reid.

Jim