Subject: [Leica] Re: personal attacks
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:03:42 -0700

At 05:59 AM 4/17/01 -0700, Brian Reid wrote:
>Everybody please stop these insults at once. They accomplish nothing.
>If you have to write down insulting words about other people, please
>send them just to me or send them to your mother or send them to the
>local newspaper. Do not tar our email list with them.

I apologize to the list for becoming enraged enough to lash-out publicly. I
meant what I said but I should have said it privately. There is a h-u-g-e
private, behind the LUG, correspondence on this very subject and there
seems to be only a few of us that, unfortunately, carried our frustrations
to the public arena.

Again, I apologize. I will keep my shields up and raise new shields sooner
in the future.

Shields up, frustration level down.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: personal attacks)