Subject: And now a personal attack from Jim Brick... - was: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: Medium format camera for a Leica user?
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:32:05 -0400

> >I guess the best thing you can say is that Austin has given us another
> >tasteful demo of his personality in record time. 0 to 60 in 5 seconds,
> >so to speak.
> >
> >Byron.
>
> He is back in action. Arguing every nuance of every syllable and
> not waking
> up to the fact that everyone is sick of hearing every firing of every
> neuron in that pit bull brain.
>
> But all this pleading does nothing but stir the pot and add chum to the
> water. The smell of blood excites a feeding frenzy.
>
> Thank Qualcomm for filters. Austin filters and derivatives now activated.
>
> Warp speed ahead Mr. Reid.
>
> Jim

And Jim, I see you are taking this opportunity to behave in your typical
'manner'.  Your juvenile personal attack is completely uncalled for, as was
Byron's.  Your attack was not provoked.  Nothing was said about or to,
either of you, yet you choose to take this opportunity to 'throw in' a
public insult directed at me.  How cowardly of you.

If you can't post anything substantive to the conversation, then how about
just shutting up?