Subject: [Leica] Alastair in a town near you
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:40:31 +1000

G'day all,

Well we are soon to touch down in Vancouver/Victoria/Seattle.
Preliminary Lugdates include:

A night out Wednesday 25th of April (Anzac day here in Australia)
being co-ordinated by Henning

henningw@archiphoto.com

A visit to Victoria 26 to 28th of April -- Sandy Carter is trying to
get me an audience with Ted and in Seattle,

A night out on the Friday 04th of May and perhaps a photoshoot on the
Saturday. Any takers?

Any other suggestions etc will be very favourably looked at and into ;-)

Hope to meet as many of you as possible. Please reply to

firkin@netconnect.com.au

as I'm having problems keeping up with the LUG mail at the moment --
and I send apologies to anyone who I've missed a posting or contact.
Please try again --

Cheers and here's luck
- --
Alastair Firkin