Subject: Re: [Leica] R series
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:06:01 +0100

Dan

I presume you are referring to the N1.  Whilst this does have AF it is not
permanent AF in that the AF/MF can be achieved by simply turninng the
focussing ring.  It works amazingly well and will certainly appeal to MF
devotees who may sometimes see the need for AF but prefer full-time MF
capabilities, or those whose eyesight may be failing!

Simon

snip