Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Air Cleaner
From: "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:20:13 +0100

My darkroom is pretty dusty and I use an ordinary household deioniser and a
small fan assisted air filter.  The ioniser makes the dust in the air settle
very quickly and is also useful for removing static from negs.  Another
useful gizmo is the pro-co anti-static brush - mine has two opposing pairs
of carbon fibre brushes - a quick wipe is all that is needed to ensure
pristine negatives.

Hope that helps

regards

Mark Pope