Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Air Cleaner
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:20:18 -0700

Bill Satterfield wrote:

> Have a 8x6 darkroom and need to control dust. Can anyone recomend a good
> air cleaner that will do the job?

I gotta tell you that one advantage to a basement darkroom is the dust problem
is much less.
Something about the dampness naturally Occuring down there makes the dust glob
up and stay off your negs somehow.
Sure you'll see dust in the corners of my darkroom on certain days perhaps but
that dust is not landing on the negs. In the darkrooms I've had up in buildings
the dust problems have been really an issue. Not in a basement darkroom.
So if you're in a basement don't panic.

Mark Rabiner
to be continued....

Portland, Oregon