Subject: [Leica] Re: Streets of Montreal
From: "Bill Lawlor" <blawlor@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:25:18

Bonjour from Montreal, I am enjoying Kodachrome weather but discovered K64
is only sold here with processing included, so, am making do with Velvia and
other ``chromes. It is a pleasure to be in a city that so easy to walk. I
haven`t removed the 35 since I got here. Thanks again for the LUGGER`s tips.
I have followed most of the. Tomorrow we head for NYC by train.
Au revoir, Bill Lawlor