Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: RE: Was Medium format camera (now pit-bull arena)
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:15:21 -0400

> What I said was conversation, not a treatise. And you are still, by not
> reading what I said, adding your imaginary innuendos to my very simple
> basic statements.

Jim, you made a declarative statement.  You said "None of this matters one
iota" WRT leaf shutter speed differing from wide open aperture to fully
stopped down.  You may be right, but other people, aside from my self,
believe contrary to you, and I was asking not for a diversion, but for some
honest substantiation to your claim.

> So Austin, do one of two things.
> Read my very simple declarative post and believe that what I said is
correct.
> Read my very simple declarative post and believe that what I said is
incorrect.

There is a third, which I tried...which is to ask you to substantiate your
claim.