Subject: RE: [Leica] The sad tale of a Leica 'O'
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:51:14 +0100

Gwpics@aol.com wrote:

"But he then went on to tell me that he was also trying to get a second
camera
as he intended to use them both for work!!! Mad or what?"

I suppose it depends what work he does. The O Series is tricky to use, but
by no means impossible, it only took me about half a film to get reasonably
comfortable with it.

The 'lens cap on between every shot' rule becomes a habit very quickly, and
the limitation on changing shutter speeds simply isn't a problem in normal
use. The viewfinder does take some getting used to, but it adds to the
charm.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk