Subject: Re: [Leica] The sad tale of a Leica 'O'
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:19:27 EDT

Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 18/04/01 18:28:19 Paris, Madrid (heure d'=E9t=E9)=
,=20
Gwpics@aol.com a =E9crit :

> I had heard throuhg my dealers that a client had purchased a Leica O and=20
had=20
>=20
>  damaged the shutter blinds loading the first film into it. Today I bumped=
=20
>  into an old friend who I had not seen for some time, and he told me that=20
it=20
>  was him that had the bad luck, and that he would have to bear the cost of=
=20
> the=20
>  repair   :>(
> =20
>  But he then went on to tell me that he was also trying to get a second=20
> camera=20
>  as he intended to use them both for work!!! Mad or what?
> =20
>  Gerry
> =20
Maybe your friend has got a sudden " back to basis " commotion .
Effectively , this is not the kind of camera I'd use if photography=20
was my job .
As you say , one O is strange , two is totally weird .
It's like being a taxi and driving a steam car !
Chears

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE