Subject: RE: [Leica] The sad tale of a Leica 'O'
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:44:31 +0100

V8PWR@aol.com wrote:

"This is also what I was thinking . A brand new IIIF is the way to go ."

er...that would be financial suicide, given that the market is *saturated*
with perfectly functional IIIfs (and IIIcs and heaven knows how many other
LTM bodies) at reasonable prices.

"I can't even think about the ugly an un-interesting and un-practical
miniature IIIF they built some time ago"

So don't think about it. It has appeal to some, whatever happened to 'live
and let live'?

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk