Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 serial number
From: César Bernardo <cesar.photo@clix.pt>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:40:28 +0100

Ok Pascal, I Agree with your answer. I think the same...but I also know
there are luggers, who think that leica products made in Portugal are
different than products made at Germany.

Best Regards

Cesar Bernardo
Lisbon/Portugal

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] R8 serial number)