Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 serial number
From: César Bernardo <cesar.photo@clix.pt>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 09:58:08 +0100

Why, do you think there are more quality on the products made at Germany?
You are wrong and I invite you to visit the factory at Vila Nova de
Famalicão - Portugal, to verify the professionalism.

Many luggers think there no quality at the leica products made at Portugal.
I´m sad for it.

The Leica M6 from this year on will be made in Portugal, and I ask you if
you are going to stop buying it?

Cesar Bernardo
Portugal