Subject: Re: [Leica] Now- Old Fountain Pens!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:05:02 -0400

Reading about the old clear plastic barrel Shaeffer pens reminds me that I
used to use them too, and loved them- we used to 'gross-out' the girls by
putting a live fly in the empty space at the end, and when they asked to
porrow a pen, watch the horrified look on their faces!! This was all before
political correctness, of course!! Back in the good ole "Tuck, Duck and
Cover" days of yore!
You can still find them at some stores, but the $1 days are gone, however!
I still have a beat up old black paint Sheaffer Targa with a fine point that
goes everywhere with me, to this day- almost the Leica M4 of fountain pens,
to me, at least!
Dan ( Older than dirt) Post