Subject: [Leica] wk16/sl
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 19:44:12 -0400

Steve.

You have me puzzled.  I see stalls in the background of the first shot
(which I like better, btw), was something happening last weekend that I
missed?

Speaking of DC events, Just before I left the Hill, Dan, Kyle and I were
talking about maybe meeting up again for this year's Pride Day in DC. I
just checked out the web site and it looks like the big event is on
Sunday, June 10th. Since there was talk earlier this year of a DC LUG
meeting in June anyway, might that be a workable date for people?

Simon Stevens

>With warm weather making its debut (finally) last weekend, people are
>getting back on the streets. A scene with alternate taken at DuPont
Circle