Subject: RE: [Leica] wk16/sl
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:43:00 -0400

> Speaking of DC events, Just before I left the Hill, Dan, Kyle and I were
> talking about maybe meeting up again for this year's Pride Day in DC. I
> just checked out the web site and it looks like the big event is on
> Sunday, June 10th. Since there was talk earlier this year of a DC LUG
> meeting in June anyway, might that be a workable date for people?

Count me in, Simon.  I had a blast at the rally on Sunday, and managed to
shoot through 15 rolls (a dozen b&w, 3 E6).  I wound up staying till 3:30
and blowing off my afternoon plans (Liz might speak to me again in another
year or so).  Kyle and I met some interesting people along the way (jr.
anarchists, church ladies for choice--the usual mix).

Street shooting is fun, but event shooting is soooo much easier--like
shooting fish in a barrel. :)

Dan