Subject: Re: [Leica] A CHANCE TO KICK B. D. ;-)
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 08:55:26 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> http://www.nikonnet.com/album/?id=4292729823
>
> Okay, folks, a chance to say all the nasty things you've wanted to say
> for some time...(and with some reason)..
>
> At the above address you will find - hopefully - a portfolio of images
> which make up my first show, which will be running from May 8 - July 9
> at the Brookline (MA) Art Center's "floating gallery, at Zaftigs, 335
> Harvard Street, in Brookline.
>
> Some of the images you've seen before, others you haven't. All are
> culled from the various Day In Our Life family shoots I've been doing
> over the past 24 months.
>
> So take a look, and fire way! :-)
>
> B. D.
>
> P. S. - And, YES, many of the images are Leica M images, and many are
> Nikon images, and I have little idea, nor do I care, which are which...

Well you've got Nikon logos all over the place and no Leica Logos do these Nikon
people know you're using Leicas?

mark rabiner

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] A CHANCE TO KICK B. D. ;-))
Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] A CHANCE TO .../ now A LEICA CHALLENGE)