Subject: Re: [Leica] A CHANCE TO KICK B. D. ;-)
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:11:36 -0400

> Well you've got Nikon logos all over the place and no Leica Logos do these Nikon
> people know you're using Leicas?
>
> mark rabiner

Gee, I'd be thrilled to use LeicaNet as a place to post collections of
images, but I can't seem to find it? Can you tell me where it is, Mark?
;-)

Meanwhile, I stumbled on Nikonnet, and I have the strange feeling that
Nikon really doesn't give a damn if some of the photos were taken with
than old fashioned mechanical camera that German/Portugese handbag maker
produces...;-)

B. D.

Replies: Reply from brougham3@yahoo.com ([Leica] Re: A CHANCE TO KICK B. D. ;-))
Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> ([Leica] A CHANCE TO KICK B. D. ;-))