Subject: Re: [Leica] Weddings with Leica
From: "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 21:39:59 -0500

I use my M3's for most weddings. 2 M3's , 35/f2, 50/f2, 90/f2.8, and the
25/f4 Skopar and 15mm Heliar. I find I use
the 35 Summicron the most(75%). I have done some great
group shots(50 or more people) with the 25 Skopar. I may do a wedding in
Feb. with 300 people, so I better practice?

I found that I just don't use my SLR's anymore. And the clients
seem to like that "Leica touch". Most never realise how many rolls I shoot
until they see all the photos. I print all my b&w in my darkroom and use a
lab for the color shots. The b&w's are the most popular.

I try to use available light most of the time. Always have my
283 handy though.

Later LUGS!!!
Chris Williams
LHSA member