Subject: RE: [Leica] Super Leica Deal from SWISS? Help needed here!
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:59:33 +0100

B&H pricing for the imported  AF-S 600 is $8,500, AF-S 500 is  $6,100  AF-S
400 is $7,200.

I'd say anyone selling you "new" equipment at those prices will be suspect,
eccentric, or caught her husband cheating :-).

Now, if it were true, I'd buy one of each <g>.  Ask if you can personally go
and pick them up.

andy