Subject: RE: [Leica] Super Leica Deal from SWISS? Help needed here!
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 06:00:44 -0700

There are a few people that have the same concerns about Herr Ramsden.... no
one seems to know of this person.....As far as I can tell, no one has done
business with him.  This does not mean that the story is not true, or that
he ois not a legitimate business man, but a NEt-Scam is pretty easy to pull
off and this deal is pretty good....

I have contacted the Hasselblad list, the NPhotoNet list, 1  source in the
USA for Leica Grey market, and 2 people in Europe who are checking for
me..... no feedback to date....except a single repsonse to the Photonet
posting, from an untraceable net address....

At this point, I would not send him any money, until some independent
reference comes through to vouch for him, and some one that I know or have
done buusineess with....not another faceless and untraceable Net-Name....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Super Leica Deal from SWISS? Help needed here!)