Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: IIIc Baseplate
From: "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:11:12 +0200

> > A user condition plate is fine, but I'm primarily looking for a IIIc
> > baseplate (chrome) without any holes in it. (I've got tape covering the
> > rivet-hole that some previous owner put in mine.)

Have you considered putting a nit (I don't know English word for it) in hole?
You can buy these at shoemaker's shops and all you need to do is to put (nit)
through hole and deforming end with a hammer. It should look like:
    __
   /  \
- -----
                                St.
                     (Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy)
              http://www.geocities.com/Stanislaw_Stawowy
            Echelon/Carnivore lines: Bob Black, Hakim Bey,
           Ralph Klein, Sabotage in the American Workplace

Replies: Reply from "Jason Hall" <JASON@jbhall.freeserve.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] WTB: IIIc Baseplate)