Subject: Re: [Leica] WTB: IIIc Baseplate
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:32:15 -0500

> A user condition plate is fine, but I'm primarily looking for a IIIc
> baseplate (chrome) without any holes in it. (I've got tape covering the
> rivet-hole that some previous owner put in mine.)
>
> Does anyone know if the Soviet copy base plates will fit a 1949 IIIc?
> Carpe Luminem,
> Michael

Michael,

I would think that models other than 111c baseplate should work, i.e. 111f.
But NOT a baseplate from prior to 111c.  Seems like it should be easy to
find.

sl

Replies: Reply from "Michael E. Bérubé" <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] WTB: IIIc Baseplate)
Reply from "Stanislaw B.A. Stawowy" <watteau@krakow.neurosoft.net> (Re: [Leica] WTB: IIIc Baseplate)