Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica/Voigtlander lenses
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 16:29:57 -0400

Selling the following to fund my purchase of a Rollei SL66, and because I
haven't taken enough pictures with them in the last year. All are Exc++ or
better, with only very minor cosmetic imperfections. All glass is totally
clean, all focusing smooth, all click stops precise.

Leitz Canada Tele-Elmarit 28/2.8 SN 3378280.
This is the skinny one with the rubber hood and the yellow '90' on the
barrel. Comes with front and back caps. UKP 400 or equivalent in US or
Canadian dollars.

Voigtlander Color Heliar 75/2.5
Complete with hood and front and back caps. Very little used indeed. UKP 200
or equivalent in Canadian or US dollars.

Voigtlander Snapshot-Skopar 25/2.5
Complete with optical finder and front cap, plus the back cap if I find it
(it's been sitting on a camera for a while). UKP 125 or equivalent in
Canadian or US dollars.

For currency equivalents check http://www.xe.net/ucc

7-day unconditional money back guarantee minus round trip shipping.

Anything that doesn't sell here goes straight on e*ay

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com